Dr. Thandava Murthy has Masters in Commerce, Psychology, and Business Administration from Allahabad University in India and Master in Business Administration, USA. He has obtained a PhD in Management from Allahabad University, India. He has graduated from University of Mysore.
Dr. Thandava Murthy has more than 31 years of working experience as an educator and practitioner in the field of management. He has worked as a teacher, trainer, researcher and management consultant .He has also worked in the corporate sector covering both the manufacturing and service sectors in managerial positions. He has an impressive track record of publications with more than 30 papers in national and international journals, conferences and seminars. He has conducted several training programs in the field of HR and Behavioral Sciences for banks, financial institutions, government organizations, private & corporate sector institutions and NGOs.
1. A paper titled “Customer’s Perception towards FDI in Retail sector in India with special reference to North Bangalore, Karnataka” has been published in the edited volume of Proceedings of the Two-Day International Conference on Global Economic Turbulance and its Implications on Indian Financial Environment published by Excellent Publishing House on behalf of Kristu Jauanti College, Bangalore
ISBN: 978-93-83083-39-8 (Page No.155)
2. A paper titled “Spiritual Leadership-A Paradigm Shift in Higher Education” has been published in the edited volume of Proceedings of the Two-Day NAAC sponsored National Conference on Benchmarking-A quality initiative in higher education published by Maharani lakshmi Ammanni College for Women, Bangalore
ISBN: 978-81-925437-0-3 (Page No.74)
3. A paper titled “Expatriate Training Effectiveness-An analytical study” has been published in the edited volume of FINSER-2012- Opportunities & Callengehallenges in Indian Perspective published by Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies, Bangalore
ISBN: 978-81-910530-3-6 (Page No.35)
4. A paper titled “ Emotional Intelligence in the workplace in relation to communication and conflict” has been published in the edited volume of Impact of Economic Crisis in Global Business Scenario- Human Resource Management by Anuragam -2009
ISBN: 978-81-907733-8-6 (Page No. 118)
5. A paper titled “Paradigm shift of HRD process through Bhagavad Gita” has been published in the edited volume of Global Impact of Indian Management by Excel Publishers, New Delhi
ISBN: 978-93-81361-15-3 (Page No.35)
6. A paper titled “Conflict Resolution Techniques-A new way of Life” has been published in the edited volume of Management of Inclusive Growth : Issues, Challenges and Opportunities of Bapuji Business Schools, Davanagre, Karnataka
ISBN: 978-81-923654-0-4 (Page No.27)
7. A paper titled “E-Recruitment-A step beyond Success ” has been published in the edited volume of Technology in Business: A competitive edge for Organizations, published by Niruta Publications, Bangalore
ISBN: 978-81-923424-5-0 (Page No. 204)