St. Xavier’s Bangalore offers MBA with specializations in Marketing/ Finance / Human Resources/ Systems. The structure of the program is to provide a comprehensive and competent alternative to professional programs in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Systems with special reference to industry needs. Conventional MBA programs are made of a combination of knowledge-centric courses and their application in the real world. St.Xavier’s recently revamped postgraduate curriculum, on the other hand, uses advanced online tools (like webinars, multimedia lessons, problem solving sessions) to deliver foundation and knowledge-based courses to students. All the students are accompained on a level playing field before specialization begins.
The Corporate MBA Program combines general and customized managerial education. The Corporate MBA Program is designed to integrate management theories with work place applications to provide students with the intellectual and analytics skills demanded by the Corporate and MNC companies today. The Program combines the St Xaviers College commitment to excellence in management education with customized curriculum
- 100 % Placement Guaranteed Training Program
- BEC From Cambridge University
- Minimum 10 campus interview exposure to every student
- English Language Training
- Foreign Language Training
- Oracle/ Cisco / SAP & AMFI / NSE Training*
- Excellent Soft Skills Training by the Industry Experts
- Adventure Learning Program & Personality development program
- Business attire and university registration fee included
|SL NO||Core Specializations|
|3.||Banking Finance & Insurance|
|6.||Startup & SME|
Eligibility: Aggregate 50% marks in graduation from any recognized University.
Duration:2 Year fulltime programme.
CORPORATE MBA (FULL TIME PROGRAM)
|CORPORATE MBA (Programme Fee)|
|Admission Reservation Charges (ARC) (Not refundable)||
|1st Year Tuition Fee||
|2nd Year Tuition Fees||
|Total (for 2 Years)||