Dr. Madhu Prabakaran
Dr. Madhu Prabakaran has expertise in the fields of teaching, research, training, and academic management for more than 25 years. He is an alumna of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. His fields of operations are human resource management, social work and social sciences. Over a period of time he gained expertise is the areas of academic writing, student and faculty mentoring, organizational behaviour, cross cultural engagement, academics management and people development. Before Joining Lorven St. Xavier’s College, Bangalore as the Academic Dean, he was working as Head of the department of Human Resource Management at SCMS Cochin Business School. Prior to that he was working in senior positions at Amity University Noida, Inter University Centre for Social Science Research and Extension, of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, and also with Kerala Institute of Local Administration, Trissur, Kerala.
• Towards a praxis model of social work: A Reflexive account of Social Work of Praxis Intervention with Adivasis of Attappady. Grin Publishers, 2012
• Suicide as unfreedom and vice versa, GRIN publishers, 2008
• Process Documentation, Co-authored with Prof. Rajan Gurukkal, School of Social Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, 2004
• One Village & hundred memories (Malayalam) (edited by Sanal, Madhu et.al) Kottayam: Greenline Publications, 2017
Chapters in Book
• A reflexive rethinking on Praxis Intervention in Pathways of Creative Research: Towards a Festival of Dialogues. Vol.II, Ananata Kumar Giri (Ed.), New Delhi: Primus, 2018