St. Xavier’s Bangalore (SXB) Post Graduate Diploma in management (PGDM) Program is recognized and approved by AICTE. The Postgraduate Diploma in Management has the flexibility to incorporate these new trends while still providing the fundamentals of management education. The program nurtures world-class managers with analytical tools, business philosophies and exposure to real-life unstructured situations. The First Year of the course starts with a coverage of Foundation Subjects which impart to the students a sound knowledge of the essential functional areas of business. In the Second Year, the emphasis shifts to elective courses, which are designed to give the students as wide a choice as possible, to specialize in areas of their interest and acquire advanced knowledge and skills.
- Extensive Training for 100 % Placement
- Business English Training
- Adventure Learning Program
- Personality Development Program
- Foreign Language Training
- University Registration
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Industry Internship
- National Industrial Visit
- Academic Scholarship
SPECIALIZATIONS for PGDM i CONNECT
|3.||Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
Eligibility: Aggregate 50% marks in graduation from any recognized University.
Duration:2 Year fulltime programme.
- 30% Scholarship for those who score 90% Aggregate Score in any UG Program with (700 Marks in MAT (or) 75 Percentile in CAT (or) 60 Percentile in XAT)
- 20% Scholarship for those who score 80% Aggregate Score in any UG Program with (650 Marks in MAT (or) 70 Percentile in CAT (or) 55 Percentile in XAT)
PGDM i CONNECT (FULL TIME PROGRAM)
PGDM i CONNECT Programme Fees (for INDIAN Nationals)
|PGDM i CONNECT (Programme Fee)|
|Admission Reservation Charges (ARC) (Not refundable)||
|1st Year Tuition Fee||
|2nd Year Tuition Fees||
|Total (for 2 Years)||