St Xavier’s College have been providing Proficient Recruitment Assistance round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and potential graduates. The remarkable cerebral pool of our faculty combined with unceasing hands on practice delivers the students of SXB, a well-made platform to unveil them higher in the management skyline.
The Placement Cell organizes career guidance programmes for all the students starting from first year. The cell arranges training programmes like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Communication Skills Workshop & Guest Lectures. It also invites HR Managers from different industries to conduct training programmes for final year students.
- Bridge the gap between industries and the institution.
- Working closely with the students to guide them about industry requirements and expectations.
- Build and strengthen industry relations.
- Career guidance to the students
- Students skill mapping and aligning them to job requirements.
- Career planning activities such as arranging guest lectures, industry visits and workshops.
- Taking continuous feedback from industries and providing inputs for curriculum.
- Creating a cohesive placement environment. Aiming to place maximum number of students through in campus & off campus interviews conducted by the top reputed companies.