The Placement & Training Cell of St. Xavier’s Bangalore has been training students and providing them with opportunities to get placed in leading MNC’s, Banks, Educational institutes, Biotech firm’s and others.
Students from all disciplines undergo career counseling by a professional counselor throughout the year. The Placement Cell conducts various activities and workshops such as resume writing, interview skills, group discussions, aptitude tests and mock interviews for the students. The students also attend pre-placement talks organized by the companies which are then followed by tests and interviews in the college campus.
Apart from this, the students are also given opportunities for internships, part-time jobs and CA Articleships. Also continuous interface between the Alumni placed in the companies and the outgoing students of each year, which enables the Placement Cell to obtain a current and valuable insight into the industry and facilitate the students with the best possible opportunities.
- Personality Development Program
- Communication Skills Program
- Develop technical skills such as Advanced Excel, Social Media Management & Digital Marketing.
- Resume building classes and application forms.
- Preparation for industrial interviews, psychometric tests and assessment centers.
- Recommending full-time and part-time jobs.
Our students are trained to attain placement through a variety of programs conducted by Placement & Training Cell such as:
- Industry to Institute Programs – Corporate influential from leading industries are invited regularly for interactive sessions with students.
- Various Training Programs are organized to train our students in the areas of Aptitude, Quantitative Reasoning , Logical Reasoning and Verbal through industrial experts.
- Developing communication skills and foreign language skills.
- Training through mock interviews for students to perform well in the interview rounds as per corporate expectations.
Ms. Farheen Khan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 9742261161
Office : 080-29785999
Visiting Hours : 11:00 a.m until 3:30 p.m
Mr. Suresh Raja
Email : email@example.com
Prospective employers can contact the Placement Officer in advance and can visit the college for Campus Hiring every academic year. For information on all college activities and to further collaboration with various Departments and the institution you can contact the Placement Officer.